Residential Property

Let me help you to design your new home or an extension to your current home. I will obtain on your behalf Planning Permission, Listed Building Consent and Building Regulations approval for your project

Read More

Commercial Property

My architectural service also extends to commercial and public properties, including Shops, Restaurants, Public Houses Hotels and Village Halls.

Read More

Design & Working Drawings

I start with a site survey, progressing onto the design drawings for Planning and the to the working drawings to build from and obtain Building Regulations Approval

Read More


If you are thinking of building new or extending your house or property and find that you need a little help with the rules and regulations involved and what you are going to need in order for a Builder to price and actually build your ideas, then I can help you.

I can prepare design drawings, give advice on what is likely to looked on  favourably by the Planners and what is allowed under Permitted Development rights. I also make Planning Applications an your behalf.

For pricing and construction you will need Working Drawings and Building Regulations approval. I can produce these drawings for you giving advice on construction methods and choices in the type and quality of the materials to be used.  

The service I offer is personal, so call me if your project is even just an idea at the moment, I should be able to give you and idea of what is possible in your location, budget building costs, Local Authority fees.

Please call Steven Wade on 01263 768538 or email

Goose Lane Farmhouse
Thwaite Common
NR11 7QG
United Kingdom